Here we come, Atlanta! There is just over a month until we’re together for the annual NACCDO-PAMN conference, hosted this year by the Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University.
If you’re not registered yet, here’s a handful of reasons why you don’t want to miss it:
- We understand what you’re working on. This is the only conference of its type focused on cancer communications, marketing, and business development. You will be with colleagues who understand the nuances, challenges, and rewards of working in this specialized field of health care marketing and communications.
- We offer nearly 50 educational sessions worth of content, and so much more. From case studies where industry trendsetters share their wins and lessons learned to therapeutic panel discussions to help solve your current marketing challenges, you will have the opportunity to learn from dozens of speakers and leaders.
- Speaking of speakers, have you checked out our keynotes? You should.
- Affinity groups. As if spending the week with more than 400 of your professional colleagues and friends who also work in the cancer space isn’t enough, affinity groups allow you to connect with likeminded professionals within your specific discipline or area of interest. We’re ramping up these year-round networking groups with plenty of opportunity to learn more throughout the conference. You’ll be sure to find a group for you.
- All the sights and sounds of Atlanta are waiting for you! We have some amazing evening activities planned and you can check out for yourself many other things to do while in town.
And remember, PAMN member organizations can register conference attendees at the discounted rate. If you haven’t renewed your PAMN membership yet, be sure to do so prior to registering for the conference—and before the early bird conference registration deadline of March 24.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Senior Executive Director
Marketing & Communications
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center