NCI-Designated Cancer Centers Communications Toolkit
Download the NCI-Designated Cancer Centers Communications Toolkit
You are welcome to use the sample messages we have provided, but you know your audience best, so please feel free to edit or craft your own message that appropriately highlights the importance of being an NCI-Designated Cancer Center.
Social Media Tips and Tricks:
• Please use the hashtag #WeAreNCIDesignated for posts related to this campaign. • For Twitter messages, we recommend:
• Keeping character counts under 280
• No more than 2-3 hashtags per tweet
• Using the campaign hashtag in all Twitter posts.
This toolkit contains social media messages, graphics, additional key messages, and FAQs to share with your audiences about the importance of NCI-Designated Cancer Centers and what it could mean for patients seeking care and the scientists looking for research opportunities.
CIS/COVID-19 Sample Social Media Posts
- Do you have questions about #COVID19 and cancer? NCI’s Cancer Information Service provides trustworthy information on a range of #COVID19 and cancer topics in English and Spanish: Call 1-800-4-CANCER or visit https://go.usa.gov/xwNUG
- For cancer patients and their loved ones concerned about #COVID19, NCI’s Cancer Information Service is providing free and confidential cancer and #COVID19 information in English and Spanish. Call 1-800-4-CANCER or visit https://go.usa.gov/xwNUG
- Do you have a friend or loved one with cancer who is concerned about #COVID19? NCI’s Cancer Information Service (CIS) can help. Cancer information specialists can provide you with personalized and reliable information https://go.usa.gov/xwNUv
- NCI’s Cancer Information Service is providing personalized and confidential information specifically related to cancer and #COVID19 for patients and their loved ones! For inquiries: Call 1-800-4-CANCER or visit https://go.usa.gov/xwNUv