- Manage annual elections campaign for new steering committee and recruitment.
- Organize elections annually prior to the conference date – attaining bios, headshots, information from candidates and developing a timeline strategy for membership voting.
- Ensure process is updated and accurate for sending out membership communications and tracking results.
- Communicate the results to the chair and vice chair – who will communicate to the steering committee and candidates.
- Provide all bio information on winners to the communications committee for inclusion on the website.
Executive Director, Marketing and Communications
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Erin McElwain, MHA
Senior Manager, Market Development
University of Kentucky
Markey Cancer Center