The sponsorship committee coordinates communications and recruitment of vendors to sponsor the annual meeting. PAMN and NACCDO designate one or more steering committee members to collaborate on this effort. Working together, they maintain information on sponsorship levels, lists of vendors, and email communications to vendors.
- Review annually and determine sponsorship categories and opportunities with NACCDO.
- Enlist steering committee for sponsorship contacts and send out save the date notices, sponsorship packages renewals and notices; assign steering committee member to each sponsor at conference.
- Ensure accuracy of sponsorship list and tracking process within the customer relationship management system, connected to the host site tracking process for financial updates and commitments; work with host team on exhibit space and member engagement.
- Updates monthly to the steering committee, enlisting members’ help if necessary.
- Ensure tracking of historical data and current participants, according to the existing Sponsorship template.
- Ensure conference survey is sent annually for feedback; track results and present in July meeting.
>>View Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
In addition, we also offer sponsorship and advertising opportunities to reach our members year-round.
>>View Year-Round Sponsorship Opportunities
Director of Public Relations and Communications
The University of Kansas Cancer Center
Executive Director, Marketing and Communications
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Chief Communications Officer, Department of Communications, Marketing and Event Planning
The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
Senior Marketing Manager
Penn Medicine Abramson Cancer Center
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance