The sponsorship committee coordinates communications and recruitment of vendors to sponsor the annual meeting. PAMN and NACCDO designate one or more steering committee members to collaborate on this effort. Working together, they maintain information on sponsorship levels, lists of vendors, and email communications to vendors.
- Review annually and determine sponsorship categories and opportunities with NADCCO.
- Enlist steering committee for sponsorship contacts and send out save the date notices, sponsorship packages renewals and notices; assign steering committee member to each sponsor at conference.
- Ensure accuracy of sponsorship list and tracking process within the customer relationship management system, connected to the host site tracking process for financial updates and commitments; work with host team on exhibit space and member engagement.
- Updates monthly to the steering committee, enlisting members’ help if necessary.
- Ensure tracking of historical data and current participants, according to the existing Sponsorship template.
- Ensure conference survey is sent annually for feedback; track results and present in July meeting.
Executive Director, Marketing and Communications
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Associate Director of Strategic Communication
Siteman Cancer Center
Senior Marketing Manager
Penn Medicine Abramson Cancer Center
Erin McElwain, MHA
Senior Manager, Market Development
University of Kentucky
Markey Cancer Center
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance